lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: displaying 'pages' of search results...
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2004 19:49:40 GMT
The best first approach is to simply re-query every time the user goes
to a new page, keeping around the query in some for or another (perhaps
the expression if you're using QueryParser) and the page number.

If that is fast enough, then you're done!  :)

If it is not, then you could consider caching Hits and your
IndexSearcher to re-use when paging.

	Erik