lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Dmitry Serebrennikov <dmit...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Spam:too many open files
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2004 00:39:34 GMT
Hi Wallen,

Actually, the files Daniel listed were modified on 8/11 and then again
on 8/15. In the time between 8/11 to 8/15, I belive there could have
been any number of problems, including corrupt indexes and poor
multithreaded performance. However, I think after 8/15, the files should
be in good working order. If you are not sure if you saw problems with
pre-8/15 or post-8/15 version of the code, is it possible for you to try
the latest CVS and see if the problem exists now? If it does, it will of
course require urgent attention.

Thanks very much!
Dmitry.