lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin A. Burton" <>
Subject Anyone avail for Lucene consulting or employment in the SF area?
Date Sun, 05 Sep 2004 21:17:14 GMT
Hope no one considers this spam ;)

We're hiring either someone full-time who has strong experience with
Java, Lucene, and Jakarta technologies or someone to act as a consultant
working on Lucene for about a month optimizing our search infra.

This is for a startup located in downtown SF.

Send me an email including your resume (html or text only) and I'll
respond with full details.

Please reply using PGP.
    NewsMonster -
       AIM/YIM - sfburtonator,  Web -
  IRC - #infoanarchy | #p2p-hackers | #newsmonster

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message