lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Bloomfield Nutrition <...@shopbloomfield.com>
Subject RE: Highlighting PDF file after the search
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2004 17:43:57 GMT
This might be a good candidate for using Apache Cocoon and XSLT to
create PDF's on the fly.

Add a transformer to your cocoon XSLT to recognize the tags
(<em>, <strong> etc).  Then when rendering results, Cocoon transforms
those tags to valid PDF highlight tags, and produces a new, valid PDF
file.

See http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/howto/howto-html-pdf-publishing.html

Good luck!
Tom