lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: all results in a field
Date Sun, 19 Sep 2004 09:05:30 GMT
Redirecting to lucene-user list (more appropriate).

1. You could use IndexReader's termDocs() method and iterate through
results, filtered by the desired field.

2. You can't.  You could add a special and constant field and value to
_every_ Document in your index, and then you could get all your
Documents with 'special field name:special value' type of query.

Otis