lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Aad Nales" <aad.na...@rotterdam-cs.com>
Subject Using MySpell iso the Snowball Analyzer
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2004 07:44:07 GMT
For an eductational customer we have been requested to add spell
checking to queries that enter lucene. The MySpell classes of
Pietschmann seem to makes this more than feasible. What i wonder if
somebody else has done this before? Any tips, questions or remarks?

MySpell is the successor of ISpell and is used as the spellchecker in
OpenOffice. It excutes a stemming algoritm in combination with a
dictionary. My second question is if any has extracted the stemming
result to be used in an index?

Thanks for any or all feedback,
cheers,
Aad