lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Stephane James Vaucher <vauch...@cirano.qc.ca>
Subject Re: what is wrong with query
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2004 07:07:12 GMT
You'll have to give us more information than that...

What is the problem you are seeing? I'll assume that you get no results.

Tell us of the structure of your documents and how you index every field.

Concerning your syntax, if you are using the distributed query parser, you
don't need the + before name, nor the + before university as they will be
added by the parser.

sv