lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ben Litchfield <...@csh.rit.edu>
Subject Re: integration of lucene with pdfbox
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2004 14:43:02 GMT

If you can use lucene on its own then you already know how to add a lucene
Document to the index.  So you need to be able to take a PDF and get a
lucene Document.

org.pdfbox.searchengine.lucene.LucenePDFDocument.getDocument()

does that for you.

Ben

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004, Santosh wrote:

> I have downloaded pdfbox and lucene and kept jar files in the class path, I am able to
work with both of them independently but how can I integrate both