lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ben Litchfield <...@csh.rit.edu>
Subject Re: PDFBox Issue
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2004 12:47:36 GMT

PDFBox comes with log4j version 1.2.5(according to MANIFEST.MF in jar
file), I believe that 1.2.8 is the latest.  I will make sure that the next
version of PDFBox includes the latest log4j version, which I assume is
what everybody would like to use.

But, by looking at the below error message it appears that you might have
an older log4j in your classpath

Logger.getLogger( Class ) is available in 1.2.5 and 1.2.8

Ben