lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Karthik N S" <kart...@controlnet.co.in>
Subject RE: worddoucments search
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2004 10:36:47 GMT
Hi

  Santosh

  Please .........

  If u have Downloded the Lucene (zip )bundel , First try to read the
docs/index.html  which is in the bundel,
  if  u are still in trouble, then  approach the Form for Help  [ Un
necessarily  asking silly Questions will be ignored ]

Karthik

-----Original Message-----
From: Otis Gospodnetic [mailto:otis_gospodnetic@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2004 3:01 PM
To: Lucene Users List
Subject: Re: worddoucments search

that part you have to do yourself.  It is easy, just create a new
Document, create an appropriate Field, give it a name and the string
value you got with textmining.org library, then add the Field to your
Document, and then add the Document to the index with IndexWriter.

Look at one of the articles about Lucene to get started.  I wrote one
called something like Introduction to Text Indexing with Lucene.  You
probably want to read that one to get going.

Otis