lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Breidenbach <>
Subject Re: Debian build problem with 1.4.1
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2004 15:12:15 GMT

Hi Otis,

>I'm asking, because it looks like your compiler is not finding Reader
>and IOException classes, both of which are in* package, which
>I see imported in as 'import*;'.

In my copy of, there is no 'import*;'
(and in fact this is a change from lucene-1.4-final). Since this file
is apparently generated from JavaCC, I'm not sure what to do.  I'm
happy to supply a login to a Debian computer if someone is interested
in helping debug.

>Are any of those commands actually using Lucene's build.xml?

Yes, they are just a wrapper around calling ant. The build.xml
file has very minimal debian specific modifications.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message