lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Breidenbach <j...@jab.org>
Subject Re: Debian build problem with 1.4.1
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2004 15:12:15 GMT

Hi Otis,

>I'm asking, because it looks like your compiler is not finding Reader
>and IOException classes, both of which are in java.io.* package, which
>I see imported in StandardTokenizer.java as 'import java.io.*;'.

In my copy of StandardTokenizer.java, there is no 'import java.io.*;'
(and in fact this is a change from lucene-1.4-final). Since this file
is apparently generated from JavaCC, I'm not sure what to do.  I'm
happy to supply a login to a Debian computer if someone is interested
in helping debug.

>Are any of those commands actually using Lucene's build.xml?

Yes, they are just a wrapper around calling ant. The build.xml
file has very minimal debian specific modifications.

Cheers,
Jeff