lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: AnalyZer HELP Please
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2004 12:48:27 GMT
This is what analyzers do.  I don't know of any analyzer that deals
with quotes in the way you're requesting, by keeping the contents
together as a complete token.  You'll have to write your own variant
that does this.

QueryParser, however, uses quotes to denote a phrase query, and will
query for the words together.  Perhaps this is sufficient for your
needs?

	Erik