lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Kiselevski" <ALEX...@Amdocs.com>
Subject RE: what is wrong with query
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2004 07:09:52 GMT

I use QueryParser
And I got an exception :
org.apache.lucene.queryParser.ParseException: Encountered "~" at line 1,
column 44.
Was expecting one of:
    <AND> ...
    <OR> ...
    <NOT> ...
    "+" ...
    "-" ...
    "(" ...
    ")" ...
    "^" ...
    <QUOTED> ...
    <TERM> ...
    <SLOP> ...
    <PREFIXTERM> ...
    <WILDTERM> ...
    "[" ...
    "{" ...
    <NUMBER> ...

        at
org.apache.lucene.queryParser.QueryParser.generateParseException(QueryPa
rser.java:1045
        at
org.apache.lucene.queryParser.QueryParser.jj_consume_token(QueryParser.j
ava:925)
        at
org.apache.lucene.queryParser.QueryParser.Clause(QueryParser.java:562)
        at
org.apache.lucene.queryParser.QueryParser.Query(QueryParser.java:500)
        at
org.apache.lucene.queryParser.QueryParser.parse(QueryParser.java:108)
        at
com.stp.corr.cv.search.CVSearcher.getMatchedResults(CVSearcher.java:89)
        at com.stp.test.CVTest.main(CVTest.java:223)