lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: search exception in servlet!Please help me
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2004 10:23:49 GMT
My deepest apologies - I totally misspoke with my post yesterday.
Chris, and the others, are correct - I wasn't thinking clearly and was
confusing IndexReader.document() with Hits.doc().

So, as far as the exception goes - perhaps your servlet does not have
access to the index because of permissions.  Maybe you're using a
different version of Lucene between the command-line and your web
application?

	Erik