lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Don Vaillancourt <d...@webimpact.com>
Subject Re: PDFBox Issue
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2004 13:07:42 GMT
Anything is possible.

In a couple of weeks I may be upgrading my code to use Lucene 1.4 and I
will make an attempt to use  the latest version of PDFBox.
You may be right about log4j being somewhere else in the classpath, but
being a jar for Jakarta, I couldn't think of any apps on my desktop that
might use it.

I'm doing a search now and ColdFusionMX is the only app I can think of,
but I'm pretty sure it didn't come with log4j.jar.  Well I'll have to
experiment a little.

Thanks