lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Don Vaillancourt <d...@webimpact.com>
Subject Re: boost keywords
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2004 14:06:59 GMT
It seems like you know very little about Lucene.  Is this the case or do
you have a more specific problem that should be looked at.

Leos Literak wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I use lucene at my webzine to index articles
> and other materials. I want to add new feature
> to articles - keywords (author of the article
> will specify them). Then I'd like to configure
> lucene to use these keywords in search. But how
> to achieve that? I have no clue ...
>
> Thanks for hints
>
> Leos
>
> (It would be useful if there were lucene "patterns"
> page. E.g. if you wish to do A, then use B practice)

*Don Vaillancourt
Director of Software Development
*
*WEB IMPACT INC.*
phone: 416-815-2000 ext. 245
fax: 416-815-2001
email: donv@web-impact.com <mailto:donv@webimpact.com>
web: http://www.web-impact.com

/ This email message is intended only for the addressee(s)
copyright. If you are not the intended recipient please
prohibited. No representation is made that this email or
any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning is
/