lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: how to search documents that value is ";"
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2004 12:37:31 GMT
Which Analyzer did you use for indexing, and which one are you using
for searching?  You have to make sure that neither of them discards
that ";" character.

Use Luke to double-check that fields in your index still have that ";"
character, and then make sure that the Analyzer you are passing to
QueryParser doesn't throw away ";" characters.

Otis