lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: weird lock behavior
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2004 19:54:23 GMT
Iouli,

This sounds like something that should never happen.  It never happens
for me at simpy.com - and I use Lucene A LOT there.  My guess is that
the problem with the commit lock has to do with misuse of
IndexReader/Searcher.  Like with the memory leak issue, please try
isolating the problem in a unit test that we (Lucene developers) can
run on our machines.

Thanks,
Otis