lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: worddoucments search
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2004 12:41:30 GMT
For Lucene in Action Erik and I wrote a little extensible framework for
indexing various documents, including MS Word.  We used POI, so the
solution works on Winblows, UNIX/Linux, OSX....  I think the code is
bit too big for the list, but the book will be out soon.  Erik and I
are going through copy and tech editing right now.  POI:
http://jakarta.apache.org/poi .

Otis