lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: speeding up queries (MySQL faster)
Date Sat, 21 Aug 2004 08:24:51 GMT
Ah, you may be right (no stack trace in email any more).  Somebody
recenly identified a few bottlenecks that, if I recall correctly, were
related to synchronized blocks.  I believe Doug committed some
improvements, but I can't remember which version of Lucene that is in.
It's definitely in 1.4.1.

Otis