lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From John Z <>
Subject Question on number of fields in a document.
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2004 16:22:42 GMT
I had a question related to number of fields in a document. Is there any limit to the number
of fields you can have in an index.
We have around 25-30 fields per document at present, about 6 are keywords,  Around 6 stored,
but not indexed and rest of them are text, which is analyzed and indexed fields. We are planning
on adding around 24 more fields , mostly keywords.
Does anyone see any issues with this? Impact to search or index ?

Do you Yahoo!?