lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Restoring a corrupt index
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2004 10:55:04 GMT
The details of the segments file (and all the others) is freely
available here:

	http://jakarta.apache.org/lucene/docs/fileformats.html

Also, there is Java code in Lucene, of course, that manipulates the
segments file which could be leveraged (although probably package
scoped and not easily usable in a standalone repair tool).

	Erik