lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ernesto De Santis" <ernesto.desan...@colaborativa.net>
Subject parce Query
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 22:26:12 GMT
Hello

What is the best practice to parce a Query object.?

QueryParcer only work with String, but if I have a Query?

I want that anothers applications build yours lucene Query┬┤s, and I want
parse this when this applications do search with my server application. In
my server application I store the configuration, languages, analyzers,
IndexSearchers, how are indexed each field (Keyword or not), etc.

then, I need parce Query to Query with the appropriate analyzer over
appropriate terms (fields).

Thanks for your attention.
Ernesto.

---