lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Santosh" <santos...@softprosys.com>
Subject Re: pdfboxhelp
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2004 07:13:56 GMT
I kept the file in the classpath

.;..;C:\j2sdk1.4.1\lib;C:\j2sdk1.4.1\lib\jndi.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.1\lib\webclien
t.ja
r;C:\j2sdk1.4.1\lib\mail.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.1\lib\activation.jar;D:\JAVAPRO;E:\
Prog
ram Files\Apache Tomcat
4.0\common\lib\servlet.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.1\lib\classes12.z
ip;C:\struts.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.1\lib\PDFBox-0.6.6.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.1\lib\lucene
-200
30909.jar;D:\setups\searchEngine\PDFBox-0.6.6\external\log4j.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4
.1\l
ib\log4j.properties;D:\setups\searchEngine\PDFBox-0.6.6\external\ant.jar;D:\
setu
ps\searchEngine\PDFBox-0.6.6\external\checkstyle-all-2.4.jar;D:\setups\searc
hEng
ine\PDFBox-0.6.6\external\junit.jar;D:\setups\searchEngine\PDFBox-0.6.6\exte
rnal
\lucene-1.4-final.jar;D:\setups\searchEngine\PDFBox-0.6.6\external\lucene-de
mos-
1.4-final.jar;D:\setups\searchEngine\PDFBox-0.6.6\external\xercesImpl.jar;D:
\set
ups\searchEngine\PDFBox-0.6.6\external\xml-apis.jar;

but there is no change in the output, it is same as previous

E:\>java org.pdfbox.ExtractText C:\test.pdf C:\test.txt
(org.pdfbox.pdfparser.PDFParse
r).

what might be the error?