lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Santosh" <santos...@softprosys.com>
Subject pdf search
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2004 12:29:18 GMT
Hi,

I am new bee to lucene.

I have downloaded zip file. now how can i give my own list words to lucene?
In the demo i saw that lucene is automatically creating index if we run the java program.but
I want to give my own search words, how is it possible?

regards
Santosh kumar
SoftPro Systems
Hyderabad

"The harder you train in peace, the lesser you bleed in war"

-----------------------SOFTPRO DISCLAIMER------------------------------

Information contained in this E-MAIL and any attachments are
confidential being  proprietary to SOFTPRO SYSTEMS  is 'privileged'
and 'confidential'.

If you are not an intended or authorised recipient of this E-MAIL or
have received it in error, You are notified that any use, copying or
dissemination  of the information contained in this E-MAIL in any
manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited. Please delete it immediately
and notify the sender by E-MAIL.

In such a case reading, reproducing, printing or further dissemination
of this E-MAIL is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

SOFTPRO SYSYTEMS does not REPRESENT or WARRANT that an attachment
hereto is free from computer viruses or other defects.

The opinions expressed in this E-MAIL and any ATTACHEMENTS may be
those of the author and are not necessarily those of SOFTPRO SYSTEMS.