lucene-java-user mailing list archives

Subject storing a directory (indexes) in a database [Our Ref:CPTB5FAD]
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2004 13:48:42 GMT
hi there,

There seems to be lots of talk about storing Lucene directories in a
relational DB, but I haven't found too many links.

I've looked at JDBCDirectory ( but
get a NullPointerException when trying to get an index-reader on a newly
created directory.

Has anyone else had success with JDBCDirectory?

Are there alternative implementation out there?

This e-mail is intended exclusively for the addressee.
If you are not the addressee you must not read, copy,
use or disclose the e-mail nor the content; please notify
us immediately (by clicking "Reply") and delete this e-mail.