lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Hetan Shah <Hetan.S...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Search Result
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2004 23:01:22 GMT
Hi Daniel, Erik,

I tried changing SUMMARY_LENGTH to 2000000 in the HTMLParser.java file recompiled and made
a new jar file and redeployed the app. I still get the default length of 200 from I do not
know where. Is there any place specific that I have to change this value along with the
public static int SUMMARY_LENGTH = 2000000;

I know I am very close to getting what I am looking for. Thanks to you guys.
-H

On Saturday 03 July 2004 00:38, Hetan Shah wrote:

>> The summary field seems to contain only the first few lines of the
>> document. How can I make it to contain the piece that matches the query
>> string?

It's SUMMARY_LENGTH in HTMLParser.java.

Regards
 Daniel