lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Hetan Shah <Hetan.S...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Search Result
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2004 18:32:22 GMT
I think I have not explained my question correctly. What is happening is
when I show the result on a page the text below the link as shown below.

Test Page for Apache Installation
<http://dev-server.sfbay:8880/docs/sample.htm>
Sample content

Jakarta Lucene - Lucene Sandbox
<http://dev-server.sfbay:8880/docs/lucene-sandbox/index.html>
[Jakarta Lucene] About Overview Powered by Lucene Who We Are Mailing
Lists Resources FAQ (Official) jGuru FAQ Getting Started Query Syntax
File Formats Javadoc Contributions Articles, etc. Benchmark

In first example the search criteria "sample" occurs in the beginning of
the page and so it shows up in the text below the link. In the second
example the keyword "sample" shows up somewhere later in the document
and so it does not show up in the text below the link. What can I do so
that in all cases the text below the link always has the piece of the
document where the keyword is found?

thanks in advance.

-H