lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Luis Muniz <luis.mu...@b2boost.com>
Subject Re: Problem with IndexFiles.java
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2004 12:00:18 GMT
Hi Ian,

Your problem doesn't seem to be Lucene (not yet, at least ;-) ), but
JBuilder. You just need to find the way in JBuilder to feed arguments to
your program.

Usage: java class org.apache.lucene.demo.IndexFiles <root_directory>

only means that the application IndexFiles expects an argument pointing to your document root
directory.

I hope this helps a little

Ian McDonnell wrote:

>When i try to run this program in JBuilder, it gives me the error message
>
>"Usage: java class org.apache.lucene.demo.IndexFiles <root_directory>"
>
>Obviously this means that args==0. I'm unsure on how to change this to ensure that it
creates a directory called Index.