lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Hetan Shah <Hetan.S...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Search Result
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 21:38:41 GMT
David,

Do you know, in the demo code, how do I override or change this value so
that I get to see the appropriate chuck of document? Would this change
make the actual result to show the relevant section of the document?

Sorry to sound so ignorant, I am very new at the whole search
technology, getting to learn a lot from a great supportive community.

Thanks,
-H