lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Search +QueryParser+Score
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2004 11:15:05 GMT
Kathik,

I have a really hard time following your questions, otherwise I'd chime
in on them more often.  Your meaning is not often clear.

In the case of normalizing the score to 1.0 or less - this is precisely
what Hits does for you.  I'm not sure what you mean by "BEFORE" doing
QueryParser - a score is computed based on a query, so it necessarily
must come after.

	Erik