lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From shafipour elnaz <elnaz_s...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: unicode-compatible
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 05:16:00 GMT
I want to search farsi pages so I need a way to index farsi pages.One told me to chang tokenizer
.I do this but it doesn't work.
Ofcourse if there is one I prefere to use thet but i didn't find any yet.

Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodnetic@yahoo.com> wrote:
Moving to lucene-user list.

Persian = Farsi? What you would need is a Farsi Analyzer, and Lucene
does not come with one, unfortunately. You'll likely have to write it
yourself, or find an existing one.

Otis