lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From James Dunn <james_h_d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Question about remote searching
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 17:16:07 GMT
You could wrap your RemoteSearchable in a
MultiSearcher and then search against that to get your
Hits object:

/Get a handle on the remote searchable
Searchable remoteSearchable = (Searchable)
Naming.lookup(serverName);

//Create an array of searchables, for use with
MultiSearcher
Searchable[] searchables = new Searchable[1];
searchables[0] = remoteSearchable;

//Create the searcher
MultiSearcher searcher = new
MultiSearcher(searchables);