lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From uddam chukmol <>
Subject Re: how to incorporate french stemmer in snowball?
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2004 11:11:39 GMT
Well, actually, i'm working with the one i fetched from the URL shown before and it works quite
well. I think, i'll made the choice for it!
Thanks anyway for your help!

Erik Hatcher <> wrote:On Jun 29, 2004, at 8:12 AM, uddam chukmol
> Thanks alot Erik for this hint. I went to the repository of
> "jakarta-lucene-sandbox/contribution/analyzers/src/java/org/apache/
> lucene/analysis/fr" and found the source of three class for analyzing
> the french text.

The Snowball analyzer family is under

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: