lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Search +QueryParser+Score
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2004 12:47:02 GMT
I don't really understand what QueryParser has to do with your
question.  If you want only Hits that have a score of 1.0 (keep in mind
that Hits normalizes scores if they are over 1.0), why not just walk
all the Hits in order until you get to one that is not 1.0?

Or, use a HitCollector to collect hits (scores not normalized with a
HitCollector) and bail out when you are done.  (although bailing out of
a HitCollector is not as clean as we should make it in Lucene 2.0 - we
should add that to the whiteboard).

	Erik