lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From iouli.golova...@group.novartis.com
Subject Re: optimize() is not merging into single file? !!!!!!
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 11:53:19 GMT
I rechecked  the results. Here they are:

IndexWriter compiled with v.1.4-rc2 generates after optimization
_36d.cfs    3779 kb

IndexWriter compiled with v.1.4-rc3 generates after optimization

_36d.cfs   3778 kb
_36c.cfs    31 kb
_35z.cfs    14 kb
_35o.cfs   14  kb
....etc.

I both cases segment file contains _36d.cfs

Looks like new version just "foget" to clean up

Iouli Golovatyi/X/GP/Novartis@PH
01.06.2004 17:22
Please respond to "Lucene Users List"