lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Karthik N S" <kart...@controlnet.co.in>
Subject RE: help needed in starting lucene
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 03:56:23 GMT
Hey I think u have a file path problem in there try giving the full path

java  org.apache.lucene.demo.IndexFiles  e:/lucene/../test/Doc

Also set classpath for lucene1.3-final.jar or lucene-1.4-rc2.jar
before start indexing....

with regards
Karthik

-----Original Message-----
From: milind honrao [mailto:mhonrao@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 3:06 AM
To: lucene-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: help needed in starting lucene

Hi,

I am just a beginner. I installed lucene according to the intsructions
provided.
I did all the changed to the environment variables
when i try to run the test program for building indexes using the following
command:  java  org.apache.lucene.demo.IndexFiles test/Doc
I am getting the following exception
Exception in thread "main" class java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError:
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: MD5:
Class not found.