lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Karthik N S" <>
Subject RE: help needed in starting lucene
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 03:56:23 GMT
Hey I think u have a file path problem in there try giving the full path

java  org.apache.lucene.demo.IndexFiles  e:/lucene/../test/Doc

Also set classpath for lucene1.3-final.jar or lucene-1.4-rc2.jar
before start indexing....

with regards

-----Original Message-----
From: milind honrao []
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 3:06 AM
Subject: help needed in starting lucene

I am just a beginner. I installed lucene according to the intsructions
I did all the changed to the environment variables
when i try to run the test program for building indexes using the following
command:  java  org.apache.lucene.demo.IndexFiles test/Doc
I am getting the following exception
Exception in thread "main" class java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError:
java.lang.RuntimeException: MD5:
Class not found.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: