lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Karthik N S" <kart...@controlnet.co.in>
Subject RE: org.apache.lucene.search.highlight.Highlighter
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 04:48:22 GMT

Hey Guys

Sombody please tell me why the  "[pad]" is been displayed between words  on
searching the indexed file

   Content : Digital Cameras[pad][Digital Cameras][pad][EZ Dual Cam USB
Digital Video/Still Camera][pad... Cam USB Digital

   How do I  correct this problem

  [Note: -   I am using the Highlighter package from the Sandbox for
highlighting the required word from an html  ]

with regards
Karthik

-----Original Message-----
From: Karthik N S [mailto:karthik@controlnet.co.in]
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2004 2:41 PM
To: Lucene Users List
Subject: RE: org.apache.lucene.search.highlight.Highlighter

Hey
Lucene-Developers

I was broswing thru CVS  and found the SRC for  "IndexWriter2.java  written
by Ivaylo Zlatev on feb 2002,

My concern is, Does this piece of code  really work ,

if so  state an example [ present Lucene-final 1.3 version ]
           or
Is it  discarded from the [ present Lucene-final 1.3 version ]

The Tecnique of using RAMDirectory, my Query has really become faster access
,
So hence plan to use it  during Indexing process also.

karthik