lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Claude Devarenne <cla...@library.ucsf.edu>
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 16:19:52 GMT
Hi,

I just upgraded to 1.4-rc3 and re-indexed my data.  I did not change
any code and noticed that in the index directory there is a single .cfs
file which I am guessing stands for compound file system.  Search works
fine but after checking out the latest from CVS I did not see this
mentioned in the fileformats documentation.  Is this the normal
behavior for indexes from now on or is something else going on?  When
creating the index I see the .tis, .frq and other files being created.
Maybe I need to update my indexer, sorry if I did not RTFM.

Claude