lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Don Vaillancourt <d...@webimpact.com>
Subject Optimizing Collections
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2004 22:01:42 GMT
Hello All,

I've finished with the Lucene collections.  I'm building collections based
on PDFs and database queries and everything is winderful.

I remember reading somewhere that you could optimize a Lucene
collection.  But I can't remember where and cannot find anything on
that.  I've also read it here as well.

Could someone point me to the right direction on how to optimize a collection?

Thanks

Don Vaillancourt
Director of Software Development

WEB IMPACT INC.
416-815-2000 ext. 245
email: donv@web-impact.com
web: http://www.web-impact.com

copyright.  If you are not the intended recipient please
prohibited. No representation is made that this email or
any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning is