lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Don Vaillancourt <d...@webimpact.com>
Subject PDFBox Issue
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2004 22:06:14 GMT
Hi all,

I know that this is a Lucene list but wanted to know if any of you have
gotten this error before using PDFBox?

I've gotten the latest version of PDFBox and it is giving me the following
error:

java.lang.VerifyError: (class: org/apache/log4j/LogManager, method:
<clinit> signature: ()V) Incompatible argument to function
at org.apache.log4j.Logger.getLogger(Logger.java:94)
at org.pdfbox.pdfparser.PDFParser.<clinit>(PDFParser.java:57)
at
org.pdfbox.searchengine.lucene.LucenePDFDocument.addContent(LucenePDFDocument.java:197)
at
org.pdfbox.searchengine.lucene.LucenePDFDocument.getDocument(LucenePDFDocument.java:118)
at Index.indexFile(Index.java:287)
at Index.indexDirectory(Index.java:265)
at Index.update(Index.java:63)
at Lucene.main(Lucene.java:26)
Exception in thread "main"

I am using all the jar files that came with PDFBox.

Anyone run into this problem.  I am using the following line of code:

Document doc = LucenePDFDocument.getDocument(f);

Thanks

Don Vaillancourt
Director of Software Development

WEB IMPACT INC.
416-815-2000 ext. 245
email: donv@web-impact.com
web: http://www.web-impact.com

copyright.  If you are not the intended recipient please
prohibited. No representation is made that this email or
any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning is