lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Don Vaillancourt <d...@webimpact.com>
Subject To anyone who has used Luke
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2004 18:50:15 GMT
Hello All,

I'm using Luke, the software that someone mentioned before.  It's great for
debugging.  My question to anyone who has used it.  Under the overview tab
in the available fields column on the left is listed all the columns that I
wanted indexed and/or stored and/or tokenized.

I only defined 4 fields to get indexed/stored/tokenized, but Luke is
showing 5, the last one being blank.

I'm thinking that maybe there's a bug in my code that's doing an extra
column, but I just wanted to verify that Luke wasn't showing an extra
column or that maybe Lucene was creating the extra column for internal use.

Thanks

Don Vaillancourt
Director of Software Development

WEB IMPACT INC.
416-815-2000 ext. 245
email: donv@web-impact.com
web: http://www.web-impact.com

copyright.  If you are not the intended recipient please
prohibited. No representation is made that this email or
any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning is