lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Don Vaillancourt <d...@webimpact.com>
Subject Lucene Error
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2004 15:12:58 GMT
Hello All,

I'm using Lucene to build collections from ColdFusion which I've got
working pretty good so far.  But I am getting the following exception for
some reason that I can't understand and never used to get before.

Below is the stack trace for that error.  Lucene is telling me that it
cannot delete a file named 'query_1088174609733.log' which I create in the
same folder as the Lucene collections.  I don't understand why Lucene is
trying to delete this file.  I have verified that I am creating a new
collection and not updating an existing one.

Anyone have any ideas.

Thanks

java.io.IOException: couldn&apos;t delete query_1088174609733.log
         at org.apache.lucene.store.FSDirectory.create(FSDirectory.java:166)
         at org.apache.lucene.store.FSDirectory.<init>(FSDirectory.java:151)
         at
org.apache.lucene.store.FSDirectory.getDirectory(FSDirectory.java:132)
         at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.<init>(IndexWriter.java:160)
         at Index.getIndexWriter(Index.java:154)
         at Index.update(Index.java:83)
         at
         at
         at coldfusion.runtime.StructBean.invoke(StructBean.java:326)
         at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:1650)
         at
cfindex2ecfm778374439.runPage(C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\prism\prism376\Lucene\index.cfm:58)
         at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage.invoke(CfJspPage.java:147)
         at coldfusion.tagext.lang.IncludeTag.doStartTag(IncludeTag.java:357)
         at coldfusion.filter.CfincludeFilter.invoke(CfincludeFilter.java:62)
         at
coldfusion.filter.ApplicationFilter.invoke(ApplicationFilter.java:107)
         at coldfusion.filter.PathFilter.invoke(PathFilter.java:80)
         at coldfusion.filter.LicenseFilter.invoke(LicenseFilter.java:24)
         at coldfusion.filter.ExceptionFilter.invoke(ExceptionFilter.java:47)
         at
coldfusion.filter.ClientScopePersistenceFilter.invoke(ClientScopePersistenceFilter.java:28)
         at coldfusion.filter.BrowserFilter.invoke(BrowserFilter.java:35)
         at coldfusion.filter.GlobalsFilter.invoke(GlobalsFilter.java:43)
         at coldfusion.filter.DatasourceFilter.invoke(DatasourceFilter.java:22)
         at coldfusion.CfmServlet.service(CfmServlet.java:105)
         at jrun.servlet.ServletInvoker.invoke(ServletInvoker.java:91)
         at jrun.servlet.JRunInvokerChain.invokeNext(JRunInvokerChain.java:42)
         at
jrun.servlet.JRunRequestDispatcher.invoke(JRunRequestDispatcher.java:252)
         at
jrun.servlet.ServletEngineService.dispatch(ServletEngineService.java:527)
         at
jrun.servlet.jrpp.JRunProxyService.invokeRunnable(JRunProxyService.java:192)
         at
jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$DownstreamMetrics.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java:348)
         at
jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$ThreadThrottle.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java:451)
         at
jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$UpstreamMetrics.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java:294)
         at jrunx.scheduler.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:66)

Don Vaillancourt
Director of Software Development

WEB IMPACT INC.
416-815-2000 ext. 245
email: donv@web-impact.com
web: http://www.web-impact.com

copyright.  If you are not the intended recipient please
prohibited. No representation is made that this email or
any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning is