lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Don Vaillancourt <d...@webimpact.com>
Subject Analyzers
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 15:37:15 GMT
I have recently downloaded the latest version of Lucene 1.3 and was
wondering where some of the classes are.

For example all of the analyzers except for Standard are missing from the
binary.  Are these documented, but incomplete classes which will be
available later, although some articles that I have read seem to have
tested these analyzers.

Thanks

Don Vaillancourt
Director of Software Development

WEB IMPACT INC.
416-815-2000 ext. 245
email: donv@web-impact.com
web: http://www.web-impact.com

copyright.  If you are not the intended recipient please
prohibited. No representation is made that this email or
any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning is