lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From David Spencer <>
Subject Re: amusing interaction between advanced tokenizers and highlighter package
Date Sat, 19 Jun 2004 16:31:29 GMT wrote:

>Yes, this issue has come up before with other choices of analyzers.
>I think it should be fixable without changing any of the highlighter APIs
>- can you email me or post here the source to your analyzer?

Code attached - don't make fun of it please :) - very prelim. I think it
only uses one other file, (TRQueue) also attached (but: note, it's in a
different package). Also any comments in the code may be inaccurate. The
general goal is as stated in my earlier mail, examples are:

AlphaBeta ->
 Alpha (incr 0)
 Beta (incr 0)
 AlphaBeta (incr 1)