lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael Duval <du...@aps.org>
Subject Re: phrase query not working in boolean clause
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 18:32:30 GMT

Incze,

Thanks for the heads up on this bug fix.   I downloaded and installed it and
wala! my Boolean, Conjunctive Phrase query works as expected.

I had also gotten the query to work previously by removing the
PorterStemFilter from my Analyzer.  Can't say why this worked but I'm glad
that I don't have to look any further, nor remove my stemmer.

Thanks again.

Mike Duval