lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Zilverline <i...@zilverline.org>
Subject Re: Tool for analyzing analyzers
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 08:53:13 GMT
Hi Erik,

Thanks for your reply. Have you tried it on a collection yet? I'd love
the get some of your feedback. I have limited knowledge of the
underlying capabilities of the lucene library, which is a complement to
you, since it was extremely easy to integrate lucene. But I'd like to
get more out of  lucene, such as incremental indexing, to name one. On
the otherhand I'm interested in general requirements and wishes for the app.

regards,

  Michael Franken