lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: how to use the snowball analyzer to index french text?
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2004 15:43:45 GMT
Uddam,

I can't tell with certainty whether you are aware of Snowball Analyzers
for Lucene or not.  Take a look at Lucene Sandbox:
http://jakarta.apache.org/lucene/docs/lucene-sandbox/.  You will see
Snowball Stemmers for Lucene contribution there.

That includes the French stemmer, so you shouldn't need to write any
new code.

Otis