lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From uddam chukmol <uddam_chuk...@yahoo.com>
Subject how to use the snowball analyzer to index french text?
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2004 15:14:11 GMT
Hi all,

I am a newbie and having some problems with how snowball analyzer works. I want to index a
collection of french documents. I have in my disposal the list of french stop words that would
be a help for the french language stemmer.

Does anyone have any experience with writing a snowball-based analyzer for french language?
Any help and code sample will be appreciated?

Thanks before hand!

Uddam