lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Brian Lee Yung Rowe <public_br...@muxspace.com>
Subject Re: Compiling Lucene on PPC linux
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2004 12:46:07 GMT
Hi Erik,

With miniRMI, I get the following:

  build.xml:142: mini.rmi.rmic.AntRMIC can't be found.

I have the miniRMIC.jar in my CLASSPATH. Do I need to specify it somewhere
else?

If I don't use miniRMI, I get the following error:
  build.xml: 142: Cannot use SUN rmic, as it is not available.  A common
solution is to set the environment variable JAVA_HOME or CLASSPATH.

My JAVA_HOME is set to /opt/ibm-jdk-1.4.1 and the CLASSPATH is definitely set
(too long to list here). Additionally, IBM's jre/lib/core.jar contains the
sun.rmi.* classes, so I'm not sure why Ant is complaining.

Thanks,
Brian

--
=====